For Art & History lovers...
- Ancient Benedictine abbey of Gembloux, 2 min
The abbey now houses the Faculty of Agronomy of the University of Liège.
- Cutlery Museum, 2 min
This museum reveals what made Gembloux famous: cutlery.
- Corroy-le-Château Castle, 5 min
- Roman road Bavay-Tongres, 5 min
Discover the traces of a structuring road built in the year -20 BC
- Defrenne Mill, 10 min
Last windmill in the province of Namur
- Petit-Leez Castle, 10 min
The castle lives and changes at the rhythm of the exhibitions of works of art
- Museum of Ligny, 15 min:
Site of Napoleon’s last victory
- Battlefields Waterloo, 35 min.
- Hergé Museum, 15 min:
Museum dedicated to the creator of Tintin’s adventures
- Abbey of Villers-la-Ville, 23 min:
- Namur, 20 min:
- Fort d’Emines (War 1914-1918)
The Fortified Position of Namur retains remarkable traces of its military past: nine forts hidden in wooded massifs all around the City of Namur. Among them, the beautifully preserved Fort d’ Emines remains almost unchanged since 1918.
For sportsmen and nature lovers...
- Paraclub Namur, 15 min:
Temploux skydiving centre
- Namur Airfield, 15 min:
Fly over the area during a helicopter flight, initiation flight or rental.
- Falnuée Golf Course, 15 min
- Louvain-la-Neuve Golf Course, 15 min
- RAVeL 2.5 min:
Leave our house and join Flanders (Hoegaarden) or France (Givet)
- Nature reserve of l’ Escaille (Sauvenière), 5 min
- Grand-Leez Woods Site, 5 min:
Departure of several walks, in a site of fauna and flora preserved.